Want to know how to write a bestseller? We have good news. Waterstones has discovered the winning formula.
Here are a few tips:
1. It needs to be a thriller
2. The lead character should be male. Preferably a detective or a lawyer
3. The most popular location setting is America
4. You need to have published 13 previous books and won 4 awards before you hit the bestseller list
5. Your book should definitely be fiction
Time to get started.
By Sophia WhitfieldOn November 25, 2013
The latest teaser trailer has just been released for Season 3 of House of Cards. It will air in the US at the end of February, hopefully coming to Australia...On February 16, 2015
2017 is looking to be a good year in books. Paula Hawkins (author of The Girl on the Train) is back with a second novel and debut author Ali Land...On December 14, 2016
Lee Holmes, Certified Holistic Health Coach, wholefoods chef and author of Supercharged Food Eat Your Way To Health, is on a new mission to change the way we look and feel...On February 5, 2014
By Sophia WhitfieldOn June 23, 2017
By Sophia WhitfieldOn October 14, 2014