Want to know how to write a bestseller? We have good news. Waterstones has discovered the winning formula.
Here are a few tips:
1. It needs to be a thriller
2. The lead character should be male. Preferably a detective or a lawyer
3. The most popular location setting is America
4. You need to have published 13 previous books and won 4 awards before you hit the bestseller list
5. Your book should definitely be fiction
Time to get started.
On February 18, 2014
Ellie O’Neill sold spider catchers in Sydney, flipped burgers in Dublin, and worked in advertising in London, but all the while she had that niggling feeling she had stories to...On October 22, 2014
By Sophia WhitfieldOn March 24, 2013
The Last Hours by Minette Walters will be published in Australia on Wednesday September 27, 2017. It is the first novel in ten years from the internationally bestselling writer.On June 15, 2017
Mireille is a talented, up and coming Australian novelist and The World Without Us is her third novel. Her first, Machines for Feeling was shortlisted for the 1999 Vogel/Australian Literary...On September 1, 2015
The excitement is building with the imminent release of The Mortal Instruments:City of Bones, based on the book by Cassandra Clare.On July 12, 2013